Tuesday, June 29, 2010

~ Responsibility~ ευθύνη

Blame,
is both hurtful for others and ourselves.

For so many years,
we blame our parents, our teachers, our siblings, our relatives and our friends.

And most of all,
we also blame the environment, the school, the politicians, the terrorists and the government.

However,
do we ever blame ourselves?

"Yes, we do", many will reply;
yet, how frequent do we do that comparing to blaming others?

I have read a book,
which taught me to only blame myself.

Actually, rather than blaming myself,
I know it means take 100% responsibility of my life.

I knew this a year ago,
but I still have not mastered the true art of responsibilities.

From now on,
'blame' shall be erased from my permanent memory.

With this,
no one can affect my life but only myself.

100% Full Responsibility!
Can you do it? Well, I Must!


No comments: